Job Title : BUSINESS ANALYST
Location : HYDERABAD
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Design, Develop, and Manage technical solutions to meet business needs of the customers.
- Participate within a technical and functional team environment to gather requirements, prioritize objectives, and brainstorm alternative solutions to generate business requirement documents (BRD’s).
- Configure and customize applications in accordance to the specific business processes used by the end customer for services, sales, marketing and campaigns.
- Adhering to the core Project Management practices for effective scheduling, creating WBS, critical path analysis and comply with scope of the project.
- Integrate the enterprise applications with web services and third party solutions providing the client out of box technology solutions.
- Data import automation from external legacy systems into the hosted solutions enhancing seamless integration.
- Build and deploy the application and migrate the enterprise data into the hosted solutions.
- Ensure data processing standards, guidelines and procedures are practiced. Create Test plans and scripts to facilitate all testing activities to resolve bugs during deployment in staging and carry out user acceptance tests.
- Successful migration of data and transport the configured application into production server and continue to support the product to resolve support issues during the go-live stage.
- Build training curriculum, material and deliver workshop and demonstration of the configured hosted solution for the customer after deployment.
- Project co-ordination activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong programming and design skills with expertise in Java, DotNet or PHP
- Proficient communication, planning, problem solving, trouble shooting, and organization skills.
- Knowledge in SOA, SAAS and cloud computing is a plus
- Knowledge in Seibel CRM
- Knowledge in Enterprise solutions and project management procedures
- Subject matter expertise in CRM ERP solutions, On Demand Hosted solutions
- Experience in using databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server is an advantage
- General consulting skills: Business Case Development, Business Process Analysis/Mapping and Redesign experience
- A Bachelor of Engineering in science discipline majoring in Computer Science and related
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse technical skill levels, including Technical Support, Business Operations, Sales, and Vendors
- Should have the aptitude to understand and relate between the business processes and the application
- A team player having leadership skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment