Job Title : JAVA DEVELOPER
Location : HYDERABAD
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Maintain and extend existing development activities.
- To program in core Java and Web services.
- To change existing programs to incorporate enhancements and bug fixes.
- Unit testing, prepare test plans and document test results.
- To analyze existing programs and come up with a document detailing the changes that need to be done for the required enhancements and bug fixes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of core java, jsp, jdbc, servlet java applications.
- Experience developing a SOA, SaaS, hosted applications system will be an advantage.
- Useful to have knowledge of CRM, ERP, EBS.
- Ability to complete given responsibilities without monitoring and supervision.
- Should be able to work independent.
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Qualified applicant must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in software development.
- Should have the aptitude to understand and relate between the business processes and the application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.