Job Title : OBIEE Developer
Location : HYDERABAD
Nebulogic Technologies is seeking an Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Admin/Developer. The OBIEE Developer will work as part of the Analytics and Reporting service, participating in a cross functional team. The OBIEE Admin/Developer is responsible for administering the Nebulogic’s OBIEE implementation and developing in OBIEE. The requirements of the position include: repository development; Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher report development; migrations and merges of repositories and web catalog; expertise in OBIEE upgrades and security configurations; performance tuning; and expertise in dimensional modeling and design.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Proficient OBIEE ad-hoc reports + dashboard developer
- Must have minimum of 2 years of OBIEE 11G/ Oracle's BI Publisher 10G/11G reports development work experience (including RPD development)
- Should know how to write advance SQL, use Oracle's SQL aggregate and analytic functions
- Good understanding of repository objects designed from ROLAP data models, hierarchies, levels
- Good understanding of OBIEE ad-hoc reports development process
- Should have an understanding of creating maps/interactive dashboard catalog objects
- BI Publisher Report Developer
- Proficient Oracle's BI Publisher developer
- Must have mastery of creating of XML data templates in BI Publisher
- Must know how to create report layout templates in BI Publisher
- Must have skill sets in writing complex SQL and PLSQL programs
- Must have proficiency in tuning the SQL, PLSQL code for optimum performance
- Serves as technical expert for mission-critical OBIEE applications including design, development, implementation and support.
- OBIEE migrations and merges of repositories, web catalogs, upgrades and security configurations.
- Manage performance tuning in OBIEE and the reports.
- Drive the analysis, design, and development of new dimensional models and enhancements to current models.
- Contributes throughout project life cycles, from planning to production implementation, including the creation of functional designs, technical designs and test plans for repository models and hierarchies.
- Create standard documentation for repository structures and provide metadata for business owners, end users and IT staff.
- Test and reconcile designs to source systems and business specifications. This includes understanding business processes and translating them into requirements.
- Support and maintain production data and repository assets. Administer, support and maintain the reporting toolset environment.
- Respond to third tier incidents and conduct appropriate research and communication to resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of professional skills, abilities and knowledge to lead projects and serve on project teams for development of data, repository and reporting solutions.
- Cross training of team members.