Job Title : PROJECT MANAGER
Location : HYDERABAD
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Candidates with any of these certification will be preferred-
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certified
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified Professional
- Lean Six Sigma Certified Professional
- Experience in CRM technology
- Hands-on with MS Visio and UML
- Expert in working with MS Office suite
- Good Understanding of SQL and Databases concepts
- Must have completed at least 5-8 complete SDLC/PDLC
- Software development techniques including requirements analysis, functional decomposition, modeling, prototyping, functional design, estimating and testing
- Ability to conceive, design and implement new processes successfully
- Resourceful and analytical, allowing for effective problem solving
- Strong people leadership and people management skills
- A Bachelor of Engineering in science discipline majoring in Computer Science, Mathematics and related.
- 8-10 years of IT experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse technical skill levels, including Technical Support, Business Operations, Sales, and Vendors.
- A team player having leadership skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The ability and interest to visit our nationwide clients