Job Title : RIGHTNOW CX CONFIGURATOR
Location : HYDERABAD
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills with the customer and internal management.
- Consult and provide guidance to customer personnel in the design and implementation of RightNow CX solutions.
- Hands-on work configuring, customizing and implementing RightNow CX solutions.
- Works with business analysts to define requirements which correctly address business problems and provide sufficient detail to drive the proposed solution.
- Understands the impact of problems/solutions and their relevancy to business unit goals.
- Receives minimal supervision.
- Reviews methods and procedures for applicability on new assignments.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current RightNow technology, both internally and within the industry, and its applicability to the organization.
- Prepare, write and review documentation for programs and systems.
- Leverages the appropriate system development methodologies and processes for analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Considers system impacts and long-term effects of decisions/solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with RightNow CX configuration components
- Creating workflows and workspaces.
- Custom objects and custom fields
- Proficient in reporting Analytics
- Developing or customizing Customer portal.
- Extensive knowledge of Configuration settings, Business Rules
- Integrating Systems and services
- Experience with RightNow CX upgrades
- Experience with Excel and Visio
- A Bachelor of Engineering in science discipline majoring in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology industry or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse technical skill levels, including Technical Support, Business Operations, Sales, and Vendors.
- Should have the aptitude to understand and relate between the business processes and the application
- A team player having leadership skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The ability and interest to visit our nationwide clients